What our partners say about us.
ŠKODA Denmark’s ambitious partnership with ag analytics aims to significantly improve customer experience. From the start, the project has involved strong collaboration with dealers and deep understanding of their challenges to enhance customer experience – including the system, the process involved and the insights gathered.
When ŠKODA Denmark was introduced to ag analytics, the starting point was why switch when we have a process in place? No companies are looking for systems – unless the system significantly improves workflows and adds value.
The concrete advantages that led ŠKODA to start collaborating with ag analytics:
- Deep experience with automotive data, customer processes and insights
- A simple, fast and user-friendly system that has been developed to address auto dealers’ challenges
- The system and process don’t only show data and results, but also provide clear direction regarding which specific areas each dealer, salesperson or service person should improve
The most important elements of the implementation process:
- Dealer meetings and feedback – what are the main challenges looking at it from the dealer’s perspective?
- A decisive steering group and rigorous project management
- Kickoff meetings with dealers
Implementation took 4 months from start to finish. As shown below, selected dealers were involved from the start and agreed to approve the final solution before rollout:
Kickoff meetings involved:
- Review of insights and ambition level (why should the customer experience be 5 stars every time?)
- Introduction of the Customer Intelligence Dashboard and prioritization of processes
- Workshop and group work regarding the most important customer processes. The groups focused entirely on concrete processes such as, “How can we get even better at walking customers through invoices?”, “How can we ensure a better introduction to the workshop” and “How can we reduce work that needs to be redone? (Repeat Repair)”
What do dealers say?
In addition, I’ve worked with customer satisfaction for many years – but for the last six months we’ve focused on the concrete customer processes that ag analytics recommended.
We’re now performing according to what the factory requires – we did not do that before. Working in a targeted way with selected customer processes works, and it’s easier for employees to work with “invoice walk-through” and “repeat repair,” for example, than just an overall satisfaction score. We can easily see the results of the individual, so doing well every time has become a sport.
The process around their dashboard is super good. My employees used to use time checking whether there were new replies and the status. Today, replies and status are pushed via a simple email.
It’s rare to get excited about a new system, but in this case it’s really a pleasure to find data. In addition, the data show what my concrete action plan should deal with.
I would definitely recommend ag analytics and their dashboard.
At the same time, my improvement areas are clearly stated.