Nordic Automotive Aftersales Vision 2030:
What to expect and how to profit
May 24, 2023 at 10:00 CET
Watch on demand >
A massive shift will redefine the future of the automotive industry
The automotive industry will undergo a massive transformation by 2030, driven by market development, technological advancement, and customer behavior trends. As car sales decline and electric vehicles increase in an uncertain economy, dealers will have to rely more on their aftersales revenue.
This disruption will create new challenges and opportunities for industry players, who will have to adapt and innovate to survive and thrive in this changing environment. So how can you stay ahead of the curve and seize the opportunities?
The winners will be those who can use their customer data wisely to automate processes and free up resources for the most critical tasks, leverage the technological opportunities, and collaborate with the right partners across the value chain.
Join us for this exclusive webinar hosted by René Tønder and ag analytics.
- Discover the key trends that will fundamentally change the automotive industry by 2030
- Hear from René Tønder about his insights and perspectives on the future of automotive aftersales in the different Nordic countries
- Learn about the development of automotive aftersales in Denmark, Sweden, Finland and Norway
- Learn from ag analytics about how they use data and analytics to help automotive players turn one-time transactions into lifetime customers
- Engage in a live Q&A session with the speakers